The 2022 ERC Biennial Meeting theme is Building Communities of Innovation and will provide a forum for interaction between NSF and the ERCs, as well as among the attendees from all the centers, regarding programs, policies, progress, and plans. As in previous years, the meeting will feature the perfect pitch competition, valuable networking sessions, and opportunities to hear from and talk with NSF staff. The agenda will be steered by members of the ERC community itself through the participation of our planning committee.
Dates and Location:
The 2022 ERC Biennial Meeting will be held on September 20 – 21, 2022 at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Crystal City hotel in Arlington, Virginia.
All 2022 ERC Biennial Meeting activities will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Crystal City hotel in Arlington, Virginia. We encourage you to book your hotel room through the conference room block as soon as possible.
The meeting agenda can be found here.
Cognizant NSF Program Officers
Please note that the following information is current at the time of publishing. See program website for any updates to the points of contact.
- Deborah Jackson, email: email@example.com
- Sandra Cruz-Pol, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana L. Denick, email: email@example.com
- Sarit Bhaduri, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mehdi Ferdowsi, email: email@example.com
- Randy Duran, email: firstname.lastname@example.org